Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
We regret that children under 16 years cannot be accommodated in the Spa, unless a pamper party is booked for children under 16 years of age or accompanied by a parent.
Spa Safety Regulations
Please take care when walking on the tiles as the floors may be slippery. Please take care getting on and off equipment. Please take care near Sauna and pool are as the floor may be slippery. Please secure all valuables in your locker. Locker keys should be kept with you at all times.
Use of the Inner Spa
The best way to speed up the metabolism is to alternate use of the 2 seat sauna and cold plunge pool. 30mins per customer please – maximum 2 guests at a time. MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE.
We advise drinking lots of water to avoid dehydration. Water is available throughout the Spa.
Snack of the Day and whole fruit are available in the buffet area during snack time approximately 11h30.
Most of our treatments rooms accommodate 2 guests at a time, on occasion we may partition a treatment room to create a second treatment area.
Swimming costumes must be worn at all times when using the spa facilities. Please wear the gowns and slippers provided in your spa locker. Annona Day Spa has a strictly “no nudity” policy.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking are permitted. Smoking area is provided outside the spa.
- Please enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Spa and respect your fellow clients.
- Sexual advances, comments or innuendos toward our staff will result in immediate termination of treatments
Spa Code of Conduct:
The Spa Code of Conduct spells out your rights and responsibilities as a spa guest so you have a more satisfying spa experience as per the Spa Association
As a Spa Guest, it is your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures
As a Spa Guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Reschedule Policy
We regret no refunds can be made for early departures. In the event that you are unable to complete your program due to a personal emergency, you will receive a credit memorandum for the unused portion of your program fee. This credit may be used in a later session, but must be used within 30days as this is not a Gift Voucher. Should meals have been catered, you will forfeit that portion of the package.
- Same day cancellations are charged in full – No refund.
- 24Hrs cancellations 50% admin fee will be charged.
- 48Hrs or more 25% admin fee will be charged.
- Late arrivals – Should you arrive late the Therapist will provide as much as possible of the treatment in the remaining time, however she will not overrun the allotted time for that treatment out of respect for the next client. Full price will be applicable. Should there be a therapist and time available at the end of the day, we will most definitely try and fit in a lost treatment.
- Gift certificates are transferable but non-refundable.
- Prices are subject to change.
Refusal of Service/Loss of Valuables
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for loss of money, jewellery, or valuables of any kind. Please lock up your valuables and do not carry them or wear jewellery to the Spa as a precaution against loss.
Waiver of Liability
All guests will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability prior to receipt of any services at Annona Day Spa. The content is as follows:
I hereby confirm that I am physically and medically fit to proceed with the routine of treatments offered by Annona Day Spa, which I hereby voluntarily undertake. I have read and understand this form and have answered it accurately. By signing this form, I hereby indemnify and hold harmless Annona Day Spa, its management, staff, employees and assistants against any claim which may arise from injury, loss or damage to either my person or property from whatsoever cause.